Monday, February 4, 2013

What is a true 'friendship' ???




During the first week of university , every freshers aims to find friendship as soon as possible. Even though the personalities of people and the multicultural environment makes us all different, we still love to have friendship to go through the loneliness that may occur in the student lifestyle.
This comes to ask ourselves with the following question ? Are all the relationships true and based on real values ? or just fake with no real attachement ?




When I was 14, I met a 'friend'. She was older than me but we naturally clicked really quickly. we started hanging out everyday doing activities such as shopping and dinning outside whenever. In the beginning, I was always lending money to her. From my point of view money should not affect a true friendship. However, as time went by, she started not paying back her debts and I slowly realised her real intentions. So I was thinking: actually what is our friendship based on? was she just using me?






In real life, we meet different kind of people as we get older. Some of them are a few years older than us, some of them are younger. Sometimes, we love to hangout with more older and mature people, sometimes with the opposite. The feeling of those different groups are different. Have you ever thought about and why?
Actually, until now, I dont know as well. But after this story, what do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment