Monday, March 4, 2013

Can friends ever be more important to you than family?




I have never ever think about which is more important for me friends or family because I cannot even compare friends and family. Basically, Family has been together since I was born. On the other hand, friends meet in the school life. You may learn so many things from the relation ship between you and your friends. Some times you get fight or get hurt with them. But also you can confide in her about your secret especially the people you like or your girl friend or boyfriend. It may be easier to confide that topic in friends than family.However, sometimes there are many weather friends who are good friends when it’s easy for them to be one and who stops when you are having problems.
In my experiences, I have come across so many weather friends, and then each time I have awful hurt from that. On the other hand, I have some times get cruel or hurt from my family then I realized that I hurt so much but I have even felt the love from my family. The family knows you well and even you cannot confide the secret about who you like in family, The family won’t ever deceive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment